TCRT5000 infrared sensor emits infrared emitting diode continuously when no infrared rays emitted or reflected back is reflected back but the strength is not large enough, the phototransistor has been in the off state, and the output terminal of the module is high, indicating that the diode has been in the off state; in the object to be detected within the detection range, and the intensity of the reflected infrared rays is large enough, phototransistor saturated, and the output terminal of the module is low, the indicator LED is lit.
- Using infrared reflective sensor TCRT5000
- The detection distance: 1mm ~ 8mm apply focal distance of 2.5mm
- The comparator output signal clean, good waveform, driving ability, more than 15mA
- With a multi-turn precision potentiometer adjustable sensitivity adjustment
- The working voltage of 3.3V ~ 5V
- The output format: digital switching outputs (0 and 1)
- A fixed bolt holes for easy installation
- A small PCB board size: 3.2 x 1.4cm
- Using a wide voltage LM393 comparator
- meter pulse data sampling
- fax machines paper shredders detection
- obstacle detection
- black and white line detection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.