- The 7.1 channel USB external sound card adapter is suitable to replace your faulty sound card or audio port, it adds a mono microphone-in and a stereo audio-out port to your computer through a USB port, which enables you to connect your existing headphones, headset, speakers, or microphone with 3.5mm jack to your PC through a USB interface.
- No driver required, just plug and play!powered by USB, no external power required for this convenient sound card.
- The sound card adapter provide stereo sound and protects against electromagnetic interference and enjoy the stable and best sound quality. Quite great for Skype/ ICQ/ Google Hangouts/ TeamSpeak, additionally suitable as a second sound source for simultaneous operation of loudspeakers and headphones.
- Compacto y portÃtil. material duradero y liviano.
- Wide compatibility:Windows 10/98SE/ME/2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista/7/8/Linux/Mac OSX/ PS4/ Google Chromebook/ Windows Surface Pro 3/ Raspberry Pi can be used with the usb to audio adapter.
The 7.1 channel USB audio adapter includes a stereo headphone output jack and a mono microphone input jack. It can bypass the defective sound card or the faulty 3.5mm audio port of your laptop/desktop system and regain the audio function for you.Plug the sound sdapter into your USB port, and then plug your headphones into the adapter. No need to install any driver. Specifications - Computer Connection: USB - Headset/Speaker Connection: 3.5mm Female - Microphone Connection: 3.5mm Female
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.