- This 7" Touchscreen display for the Raspberry Pi is perfect for creating portable and embedded projects where a keyboard and Mouse would be in the way.
- The full color display outputs up to 800 x 480 and features a capacitive touch sensing capable of detecting 10 fingers.
- Only two connections from the Pi TO the Display are necessary; power from GPIO (or USB) connection to the DSI port. The adapter board handles power, Signal conversion, and touch input conversion.
- Kit contents: 7" Touchscreen display - Adapter board - DSI ribbon cable - 4 x stand-offs and screws - 4 x jumper wires
- Screen Dimensions: 194mm x 110mm x 20mm (including standoffs)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.