- Waterproof and shock absorbing EVA materials protect your Pro Tech multimeter from dust, impact, drops or impact in the toolbox.
- Detection standards and the most common wiring problems in GFCI sockets, including open circuit grounding, reverse polarity, open circuit heat, open neutral and hot/ground inversion
- Measure AC current, measure AC / DC voltage, resistance and continuity through test leads
- Supports voltage, current, resistance, capacitance and inductance measurements
- Durable, reliable and lightweight handheld equipment is an essential tool for the frequent installation, repair or maintenance of three-phase systems or motors.
PT-919 is a 19999 counts Auto-Ranging Digital Multimeter. It Is Battery-Powered With True-RMS, A LCD Display And A Backlight.Auto-Power Off.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.