- One of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable air Mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound. One high-headroom instrument input to plug in your guitar or bass. Two hum-free balanced outputs provide clean audio playback.
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/ 192kHz.
- Quick start tool to get up and running easier than ever.
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack, Ableton Live Lite, Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrites Red Plug-in Suite, 3-month Splice subscription, and your choice of one free XLN Addictive Keys virtual instrument, all available via download upon purchase and registration
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: FREE D16 Devastator 2 upon registration and download.
style:Solo (1 Mic Pre) The simplest model in the range, the third-generation
Scarlett Solo provides singer-songwriters with a reassuringly easy recording
process. Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters,
Scarlett S the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation
range. Its features include a single upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic
preamp: with a switchable air setting to reproduce the air effect of
Focusrite's original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal recordings a brighter
and more Open sound. The high impedance, high-headroom instrument input allows
you to record guitar or bass without any clipping or unwanted distortion,
while gain Halo metering makes it easy for you to set the input level. And
Scarlett Solo's balanced outputs are hum-free when connecting studio monitors
with balanced inputs, so you’ll always have pristine audio playback. Scarlett
Solo is designed to stand up to days on the road and connects straight to your
Mac or PC via USB cable, with no external power required. It comes with all
the software tools you need to get started, including two comprehensive
digital audio workstations: Ableton Live Lite and pro Tools first Focusrite
creative pack. Intuitive enough for beginners yet advanced enough to inspire
real creativity with great-sounding effects. Focusrite has partnered with
Splice to give 3rd Gen. Interface owners a free month Splice sounds
subscription when setting a new Splice account. Splice sounds offers millions
of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases
daily from your favorite producers, sound designers, and artists. Creators use
Splice to make all kinds of music, including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning
albums, underground mixtapes, and cinematic scores. As with all Focusrite
products, you’ll also benefit from a two-year, award-winning customer support,
and membership of their plug-in Collective offering free software downloads
and generous discounts. Interested in what headphones are compatible with
Scarlett? Search 'Headphones' on the Focusrite help centre for more
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.