- Constant current mode
- No load / Standby power consumption <0.5W
- Meet 6KV surge immunity level (IEC61000-4-5)
- Suitable for LED lighting and street lighting applications
- Constant Current mode output
- Metal housing with class I design
- Built- in active PFC function
- No load / Standby power consumption < 0.5W
- IP67 / IP65 rating for indoor or outdoor installations
- Function options: output adjustable via potentiometer; 3 in 1 dimming (dim-to-off); Smart timer dimming; DALI; Auxiliary DC output
- Typical lifetime > 50000 hours
- LED street lighting
- LED harbor lighting
- LED bay lighting
- LED greenhouse lighting
- LED flood lighting
- Type "HL" for use in Class I, Division 2 hazardous (Classified) location.
ELG-200-C series is a 200W LED AC/DC driver featuring the constant current mode and high voltage output. ELG-200 operates from 100 ~ 305VAC and offers models with different rated current ranging between 700mA and 2100mA. Thanks to the high efficiency up to 93%, with the fanless design, the entire series is able to operate for -40°C ~ +85°C case temperature under free air convection. The design of metal housing and IP67/IP65 ingress protection level allows this series to fit both indoor and outdoor applications. ELG-200 is equipped with various function options, such as dimming methodologies, so as to provide thee optimal design flexibility for LED lighting system.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.