- A more powerful Nordic nRF52833 processor, lots more RAM and Flash so MicroPython works a lot better!
- A MEMS microphone, can hear the world around it
- A speaker, provide audio feedback, play tones
- Capacitive touch sensor, the logo now acts as a button you can boop!
- Power saving mode, double click the reset button to enter low power mode.
The latest micro:bit will fit right in to your existing lessons and materials; all the existing MakeCode blocks and MicroPython code will work in the same way as they do on the original micro:bit. The previous micro:bit will also continue to work just as it did before. More features, including easy ways to take AI and ML into the classroom, will be released throughout 2021. Watch this space.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.