- Converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio
- Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz
- Easy to install and simple to operate
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission
This Digital to Analog Audio Converter is designed for either home or professional audio switching.
It converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio and available for connection to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA-style jacks.
This Converter is small in size and quite easy to install.
- Input Audio:Caxial or Toslink digital audio
- Output Audio:L/R audio
- Input audio connector:Toslink 1XRCA(Coaxial)
- Output audio connector:2xRCA R/L)
- Sampling rate:32, 44.1, 48, 96, 192 KHz
- When connected to the Toslink and Coaxial cables at the same, the product will give priority to Toslink input
- This converter doesn't support Dolby Digital
- The supplied fiber optic cable has a plastic protective cap on top, please remove it before using it.
- And make sure the signal source is PCM format.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.