Compared with the Arduino Sensor Shield V4 , there are not too many change for V5 base on V4, mainly in the absorption of the user feedback, so we separated COM interface from the IIC interface , and so that they can connect the modules based on serial at the same time ( such as Arduino Serial LCD-1602 Shield ) or IIC serial interface module (such as Arduino EEPROM Shield With 256K AT24C256 and Arduino EEPROM Shield With 512K AT24C512).
We can build electronics projects just as easy as piling bricks. Arduino and community have made the programming much easier than ever before. How about some elixir on hardware part? Maybe it is not yet convenient to make complex interfaces, but we can at least start from the most commonly used modules.
By using electronic bricks, you may connect Arduino compatible boards easily with various digital, analog and I2C/Uart interfaces. These the breadboard-less firm connection are prepared to extensive modules like potentiometers, sensors, relays, servos...even buttons, just plug and play.
Each terminal module has buckled port with VCC, GND and Output, which has corresponding port on the sensing board, with a plain 2.54mm dual-female cable you may start playing already. Buckled brick cables are like cement for bricks, make the connections easier, secure and more professional looking.
- It is the sensor expansion board of Arduino Sensor Shield V5.0
- Compatible with the Arduino Duemilanove and Uno.
- Analog and digital interface sequence controller.
- I2C interface controller
- 32 servo controller interface
- Bluetooth module communication interface
- Interface APC220 WIRELESS
- interface rs232.
- Interface communication of SD card module
- Interface communication APC220 wireless RF module. -Interfaces 12864 LCD series and parallel
- Interface ultrasonic sensor.
- 6 analog inputs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.