his sensor shield V2.0 is easy for Arduino fans to plug and play with. For some Arduino starters, it is difficult to add circuits on Arduino, so this sensor expansion board can connect most sensor shields to an Arduino control panel which solves the problem easily. It meets the expansion needs of most Arduino.
Arduino is an open-source physical computing platform based on a simple i/o board and development. Arduino can be used to develop stand-alone interactive objects or can be connected to software on your computer (e.g. Flash, Processing, MaxMSP).
- Implements Processing/Wiring language
- The open-source IDE can be downloaded for free (currently for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux)
- Sensor Shield allows you to connect to various modules like sensors, servos, relays, buttons, potentiometers
- Mega Sensor Shield V2.0 pinout all of the Arduino digital and analog interface
- Support IIC interface
- Support 32 road Servo Motor Drive Shield interface
- Support bluetooth module communication interface
- Support SD card module communication interface
- Support APC220 wireless rf modules communication interface
- Support RB URF ultrasonic sensors interface
- Support LCD serial and parallel interface
- Support Kinds of interfaces and is fully compatible with Arduino Mega
- Dimensions: 55*106 mm
- Weight: 42g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.