- On-board LM386 Chip
- Signal Gain 200 (multiplier)
- On-board speaker wiring block/holder
- On-board 10K variable resistor, you can adjust the amplification volume.
- Onboard volume control potentiometer clockwise to increase the volume.
- On-board LED for power indicator
- The chip pin leads, can be directly input audio signal
- Operating voltage: 5-12V DC
- Board size: 41 x13mm(1.6*0.6inch)
- Low distortion,the adjustable pot for distortion is very nice to have
- Screw Terminal for speaker output connection
This amplifier works fine even with weak input like a microphone input. Because of its sensitivity, care should be taken to have good shielding or the amplifier will also capture noise.
If you have a stereo application, then you will need to use two modules, however a single module is useful if you were experimenting with transistor radios.
5 X LM386 audio amplifier module