This Hall Sensor Module used Hall Sensor - A3144E. The Hall Sensor measures the Hall Effect, which is a production of a voltage difference across an electrical conductor, transverse to an electric current in the conductor as well as a magnetic field perpendicular to the current. The output of the Hall sensor switches low and turns on when a magnetic field perpendicular to the Hall sensor exceeds the BOP threshold, and it switches high and turn on when the magnetic field disappears. And the comparator circuit that make the output signal more reliability.
- Power supply voltage:3.3v to 5.5v
- The current of the signal output can upto 16mA
- With the comparator circuit, The output signal is more reliability
- Breakout PINs
- VCC:3.3V to 5.5v
- DO: Digital Output, Output Low when there is a magnetic field
- AO: Analog Output,
- Dimension: 32mm x 14mm
- 3mm screw hole
- Power supply indicator and Digital output indicator
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.