The MQ series of gas sensors uses a small indoor heater with an electrochemical sensor. They are sensitive to a range of gases and are used indoors at room temperature. The output is an analog signal and can be read with an analog input of the Arduino.
This MQ-3 alcohol sensor is suitable for detecting breath alcohol concentration, as is a common breathalyzer. It has a high sensitivity and fast response time. The sensor provides a resistive analog output based on alcohol concentration.
- Working voltage: 5V.
- Pin Definition: 1_output, 2_GND, 3_VCC.
- Quick response functions.
- With a long life and reliable stability.
- Main Chip: MQ-3 Alcohol Sensor.
- Dual output: Analog output and TTL level output.
- High sensitivity to alcohol.
- Mounted on the module with connecting pins.
- Adjustable sensitivity with potentiometer.
- Size: 32mm x 22mm x 24mm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.