Photosensitive resistance module Is most sensitive to ambient light. Module is commonly used to detect amient light. Module can be directly connected with Microcontrollers or to trigger relay module. Module sets output to LOW logic (on DO pin) if the light intensity is higher than set point. Module only supports digital output and does not has Analog output.
- can detect the ambient brightness and light intensity
- Adjustable sensitivity (shown in blue digital potentiometer adjustment)
- Operating voltage:. 3.3V-5V
- Output format: a. analog voltage output
- Digital switching outputs (0 and 1)
- Has a fixed bolt holes for easy installation
- PCB Size: 3cm * 1.6cm
- Power indicator (red) and digital switching output indicator (green)
- Using LM393 comparator chip, stable< /li>
- VCC: external 3.3V-5V
- GND: GND External
- DO: digital output interfaces (0 and 1)
Instructions for use:
- Photosensitive resistor module most sensitive to environmental light intensity, generally used to detect the ambient brightness and light intensity.
- module matt conditions or when the light intensity is less than the set threshold reached, DO port output high when the ambient light intensity exceeds a set threshold, the module D0 output low
- digital outputs D0 and connected to the microcontroller through the microcontroller to detect high and low, thereby detecting the light intensity changes in the environment
- digital outputs DO relay module can drive, which can be composed of a photoelectric switch
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.