This is a low cost humidity and temperature sensor with a single wire digital interface.
The sensor is calibrated and doesn't require extra components so you can get right to measuring relative humidity and temperature.
DHT11 output calibrated digital signal. It utilizes exclusive digital-signal-collecting-technique and humidity sensing technology, assuring its reliability and stability. Its sensing elements are connected with 8-bit single-chip computer.
Every sensor of this model is calibrated in accurate calibration chamber and the calibration-coefficient is saved in type of programmer in OTP memory, when the sensor is detecting, it will cite coefficient from memory.
- Relative humidity and temperature measurement
- Extra components are not needed
- Long transmission distance low power consumption
- Dimensions: 12 X 15.5 X 15mm
- Outstanding long-term stability and reliability
- Low power consumption
- Power supply: 3.0 to 5.5V DC
- Output signal: digital signal via single-bus
- Operating range: humidity 20 to 90%RH, temperature 0 to 50C
- Interchangeability: fully interchangeable
- Range of meauring humidity: 20% to 90%RH(0-50C temperature compensation)
- Range of meauring temperature: 0 to +50C
- Accuracy of measuring humidity: 5.0%RH
- Accuracy of measuring temperature: 2.0
- Response time: < 5s
- Mesurement: 0.5 to 2.5 mA
- Average: 0.2 to 0.5 mA
- Stand by: 100 to 150 uA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.