- Coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to reduce corrosion and provide a smooth finish which greatly increase the longevity of the Magnets.
- Refrigerator Magnets, Shower Door, Work or Office, Scientific Purposes, Arts and Crafts or School Classroom.
- 15x3-4mm magnet with countersunk hole for fixing.
- Rare earth magnets are the strongest type of permanent magnet currently made. They are amazingly powerful for their size and have innumerable uses
- Countersunk magnets with opposite poles on the countersunk face can be used to attract two surfaces or two opposing countersunk magnets with the same pole on the countersunk face can be used to create a damping, shock absorbing or repelling effect. Also available with the north pole on the countersunk face.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.