Protect from EMI/RFI interference; connect network adapters, hubs, switches, routers, DSL/cable modems, patch panels and other networking applications in high noise environments.
This Cat5e shielded network patch cable is an ideal solution for making a network connecting in a noisy, EMI/RFI, environment. The F/UTP shielding features an overall cable shield which provides protection from EMI/RFI noise and electromagnetic interference. This cable meets or exceeds industry standards for next and return loss. The molded boot provides extra strain relief and durability. Available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation.
- Conductor: 4-pair 24 AWG stranded STP
- Connector: Shielded 50 micron RJ45
- Jacket: PVC
- Wired: TSB 568B (AT+T 258A)
- F/UTP: Overall cable foil shielding with drain wire
- Certification: TIA/EIA
- Length: 6FT/ 1.8M
- 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.