- Size: A4 / Color: Yellow / Quantity: 100
- Use your own Laser Printer (You cannot use inkjet printers.) To make PCB images to transfer high-quality copper-clad board.
How to use
- With a laser printer to print circuit board wiring diagram of the heat transfer paper surface(Note: can only be printed with a laser printer can not use inkjet printer!)
- With a laminator adjusted to between 150-180 degrees Celsius, the heat transfer paper printed with a circuit diagram deposited in the copper-clad side for transfer; the system can also be used in place of iron plate machine, hand transfer
- After printing remove the transfer paper, CCL will be etched into the ferric chloride solution
- Finally, cleaning with gasoline toner board, sanding paper or water in the water to flush out carbon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.