- 100% Original Sanwa Japan Product - USA Authorized Distributor
- AC current measurable max. 3000A Maximum overload protection input AC5000A.
- Auto power save(15min.)(No cancelable)
- Large LCD with Back light - Data hold
This instrument is a TRUE RMS AC clamp meter designed in compliance with IEC61010-1 CAT.IV 600V. It is suitable for measuring the current of electrical lines, appliances power supply facilities operating on low voltages of no more than 600V.
- Operation method: Double integration
- AC measuring method: True RMS
- Display: 3150 count
- Sampling rate: Approx. 2 times / sec
- Range selection: Auto and Manual
- Battery low warning: Battery( ) mark lights at approx. 2.3V or below
- Operating temperature / humidity: Temperature 5Ä40Ä Relative humidity Max. 80%RH, No condensation
- Storage temperature / humidity: -10Ä50Ä:Max 80%RH, No condensation
- Continuous use time: Approx. 130 hours at DCV(Backlight extinguished)
- Power consumption: 20mW TYP
- Bandwidth: 45500Hz
- Clamp diameter: 150mm
- Battery: LR03 x 2
- Size / Mass: H120 x W70 x D26mm / 300g
- Safety standards: IEC61010-1 CAT.IV 600V,IEC61010-2-030, IEC61010-2-032
- EMC directive: IEC61326-1
- Standard accessories included: Carrying pouch(C-CL3000), Instruction manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.