- Processor: Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 64-bit SoC @ 1.4âGHz
- Memory: 512MB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- Connectivity: 2.4âGHz and 5âGHz IEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE
- Access: Extended 40-pin GPIO header
- SD card support: Micro SD format for loading operating system and data storage
How does a more compact and more economic Raspberry Pi sound to you? The Raspberry Pi 3 A+ is here and, like the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, it boasts a 64-bit quad core processor running at 1.4GHz, dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless LAN, and Bluetooth 4.2/BLE. The RPi3 A+ is still equipped with the same 64-bit processor as the B+ version but has removed the Ethernet connector and three of the USB ports (leaving one). It still also has the same 2x20 GPIO header and CSI/DSI connectors, making it usable with all of your existing HATs, cameras, and other peripheries. This single-board computer is capable of many of the things your desktop PC does, like spreadsheets, word processing and playing high-definition video and games. It can run several flavors of Linux and is being used to teach kids all over the world how to program.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.