- It contains 1ml of silver electric ink that's safe to use by kids ages 8 years old and above
- It features a resistance of 0.05-0.2ohms/sq/mil or 2-10ohms per cm of writing
- Circuit Scribe conductive ink pen that can draw from 60-200 meters depending on the paper surface or other surface types.
- Electrify your circuit drawings with conductive pens from Circuit Scribe! It makes learning and designing circuits as easy as doodling. With Circuit Scribe, who needs wires?
- The most conductive circuit pen available! Over one million times more conductive than carbon-based or homemade inks.
Draw on any surface a rollerball pen will write on. The Circuit Scribe conductive ink pen can draw 60-200 meters depending on writing surface and speed (60 meters on absorbent surfaces like a napkin, and 200+ meters on photo paper). Photo paper also has other benefits: you can erase ink by scratching a trace away, and you also get the highest conductivity on this surface (<2 ohms/cm). Soldering to the ink is possible - but tricky - and greatly depends on paper/surface type and solder type.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.