- 100% Original Sanwa Japan Product - USA Authorized Distributor
- Safety design that conforms to the IEC61010/IEC61557
- Auto Power Off feature (approx. 10 min.)
- Provides 7 test voltages (15/25/50/100/125/250/500 V), and any voltage can be selected and fixed. The feature prevents you from mistakenly selecting 500 V.
- All-in-one body with the probe enables you to easily watch the tip of the probe and the display at once.
DC insulation resistance tester designed to measure insulation resistance of electric lines and electric equipments in the range of the CAT. III 300 V and CAT. II 600 V
- Measurement categories (overvoltage categories) The IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) standard categorizes measuring circuits for safe use of measuring instruments in low-voltage facilities. The categorization includes II, III, and IV. Higher number of the category corresponds to the place with higher transient energy. For safe measurement, wear insulating gloves, dust-proof glasses and so on in the place of CAT. III.
- Measurement category IV (CAT. IV) Applicable to measurements performed at the source of the low-voltage mains installation. Applicable to measurements performed in the buildings such as electric measurements on the ripple control units and transient overcurrent protection devices.
- Measurement category III (CAT. III) Applicable to measurements performed at the low voltage mains installation in the buildings. Applicable to measurements on distribution boards, circuit-breakers, wiring including cables, bus-bars, junction boxes, switches, socket-outlets in the fixed installation, and equipment for industrial use and some other equipment such as stationary motors with permanent connection to the fixed installation.
- Measurement category II (CAT. II) Applicable to measurements on circuits directly connected to utilization points of the low-voltage mains installation.
- Applicable to measurements on household appliances, portable tools, and similar equipment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.