The converter can extract 2CH PCM digital stereo audio signal from the HDMI input and convert it to 2CH analog stereo output through its RCA-style analog L / R output.
- 100% brand new and high quality.
- Extract the hdmi digital audio signal from the HDMI input and convert to 2-channel stereo analog R / L output or 5.1-channel S / PDIF Audio output.
- ULTRA HD Video Support: Input resolution up to 1080P (50 / 60Hz) / 720P / 480P; supports 225 MHz / 6.75 Gbps per channel bandwidth.
- 3 AUDIO modes Switch configuration: Pass, 2 channel and 5.1 channel. SPDIF optical output supports 2CH PCM, 5.1CH Dolby Digital, DTS incoming pass (Dolby Digital Plus not supported)
- The analog RCA L / R output supports 2CH PCM incoming stereo audio.
- AUDIO HDMI Optical Splitter Designed: Split 5.1CH / 2CH HDMI audio device such as
- Chromecast and Blu-ray player cable Firebox TV Apple TV etc perfect to use if receiver / sound bar / surround system has no input HDMI.
- Wide application: Our devices offer solutions for noise, space and security problems, data center control, information distribution, presentation in conference rooms, school and corporate training environments.
- 3 Audio EDID Settings
- Pass Mode: The SPDIF audio output format depends on the TV EDID. Audio and video can be converted from the HDMI output.
- 2-channel mode: Extract the 2CH PCM digital stereo audio signal from the HDMI input and convert it to 2-channel analog stereo output through its RCA-style analog L / R output and SPDIF output at the same time.
- 5.1CH mode: maximum RCA L / R output 2 channels. The SPDIF audio output format is 5.1 ch (source must be 5.1 ch audio).
- Power supply: DC 5V / 1A
- LED indication
- HDMI Resolution: 24/50 / 60fs / 1080P / 1080i / 720p / 576p / 576i / 480p / 480i
- Supports video color format: 24 bit / 30 bit deep color, 36 bit
- Audio Out: L / R + SPDIF
- Maximum bandwidth: 225 MHz
- Maximum baud rate: 6.75 Gbps
- Input / Output TMDS signal: 0.5 ~ 1.5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Input / Output DDC signal: p-p 5 volts (TTL)
- Input cable distance: ? 15m AWG26 standard HDMI cable
- Output cable distance: ? 20m AWG26 standard HDMI cable
- Maximum operating current: 500 mA
- Power adapter format: input: AC (50HZ, 60HZ) 100V-240V; output: DC5V / 1A
- Operating temperature range: -15 to + 55 ?
- Operating humidity range: 5 to 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Size: about 8.5x6x2cm (Length x Width x Height)
- Plug: EU / US / UK (optional)
Operation and connection:
- To use an HDMI cable to connect the HD source to the HDMI input port.
- To connect the HDMI converter output port with HD display.
- To use an audio cable to connect the R / L converter port to the audio equipment.
- To use the optical cable to connect the SPDIF port with the audio equipment.
- To connect the converter with 5V DC power adapter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.