- Drive Voltage: 3.3 - 5VCharacteristics: 3 Axis accelration - up to 16g
- Communication Format: I2C/SPICommunication Address: 0x53Chipset: ADXL345
- The ADXL345 is well suited for mobile device applications. It measures the static acceleration of gravity in tilt-sensing applications, as well as dynamic acceleration resulting from motion or shock.
- The ADXL345 is a small, thin, ultra-low power, 3-axis accelerometer with high resolution (13-bit) measurement at up to 16 g. Digital output data is formatted as 16-bit twos complement and is accessible through either a SPI (3- or 4-wire) or I2C digital interface.
- Its high resolution (3.9 mg/LSB) enables measurement of inclination changes less than 1.0. Several special sensing functions are provided.
Full resolution, where resolution increases with g range, up to 13-bit resolution at ±16 g (maintaining 4 mg/LSB scale factor in all g ranges)
Patent pending, embedded memory management system with FIFO technology minimizes host processor load. Single tap/double tap detection. Activity/inactivity monitoring. Free-fall detection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.