- HX711 is a designed for high-precision electronic scales designed for 24-bit A / D converter chip.
- Compared with the same type of other chip that integrates the peripheral circuits including power supply, on-chip clock oscillator with other types of chips needed, high integration, fast response, strong anti-interference advantages.
- Reducing the overall cost of the electronic scale, improving the overall performance and reliability.
- The chip with the rear end of the MCU chip interfaces and programming is very simple, all control signals from the pin driver without internal chip registers.
- Input selector switch can select any channel A or channel B, and its low-noise programmable internal amplifier is connected. A channel programmable gain of 128 or 64, corresponding to the full amount of the differential input signal amplitude was À 20mV or À 40mV. Channel B, compared with a fixed gain of 32 for the parameter detection system.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.